Alan Golding, Lynn Keller, & Adalaide Morris, series editors
This series documents, analyzes, and seeks to sustain the many exciting and diverse developments in North American poetry since the 1950s by publishing critical studies of recent poetry, collections of essays on poetics, and biographies of individual poets or groups of poets as well as correspondence and memoirs. Its aim is to represent a variety of contemporary aesthetics and to illuminate ongoing debates about the material forms and contexts of recent poetry.
- Charles Altieri, University of California-Berkeley (emeritus)
- Bonnie Costello, Boston University
- Michael Davidson, University of California-San Diego (emeritus)
- Johanna Drucker,University of California, Los Angeles (emerita)
- Rachel Blau DuPlessis, Temple University (emerita)
- William J. Harris, University of Kansas (emeritus)
- Linda A. Kinnahan, Duquesne University
- Aldon Nielsen, Pennsylvania State University
- Rafael Pérez-Torres, University of California, Los Angeles
- Marjorie Perloff, Stanford University (emerita)
- Robert von Hallberg, Claremont McKenna College
- Brian Reed, University of Washington
Please send inquiries and proposals to the series editors: Alan Golding, University of Louisville, email@example.com; Lynn Keller, University of Wisconsin-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org; and Adalaide Morris, University of Iowa, email@example.com.